Friday, January 15, 2010

Red Bull (original)

Price: Around $2
Taste Rating: 7.9/10
Kick Rating: 8.0/10
Packaging: Good!
Would I Buy This Product: Yes


I would like to thank Catherine from Red Bull for sending me two of each of their products. I have been drinking the Red Bull drinks often and now I feel confident I can start reviewing them. With that being said, let's start with the review of original Red Bull!

Red Bull's taste is definitely acquired. Luckily, I am one who acquired it! Red Bull is "the drink that started it all". Without Red Bull, most of the drinks on the market would not exist. Many energy drinks, such as original Monster energy drink, taste similar to Red Bull. Red Bull tastes like citrus, but it is very easy to drink due to its crisp flavor. Red Bull tastes best when cold.

I like Red Bull's kick. There was no crash, and no jitters. I did a few laps in the pool and noticed a positive difference after I drank a can of Red Bull. Red Bull helped my focus and concentration. With a less caffeine than a cup of small McDonald's coffee, Red Bull will not cause a total caffeine rush, though, like coffee, I would not recommend this drink to children under 10 years old.

The Red Bull "bullet" style can makes it easier to drink the can quickly. The opening where the good stuff comes out of has a different shape than Coke or Pepsi cans. It actually makes drinking Red Bull easier!

There is one more factor that came into my decision of whether or not I would buy this product again. Catherine from Red Bull sent me a total of 10 Red Bull products for free in return for a review. Not only did she send me free products, she sent me a hand-written note with it! It is this customer service, from a company as big as Red Bull, the leading energy drink company, that makes me choose Red Bull over Amp or Venom, which sent me an automatic-response which basically said, "we cannot send coupons to customers who ask for them". I will be drinking Red Bull in the future, and I suggest you do, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment